G.W.P. is a mid-size-company located in Teltow near Berlin (Germany) that provides manufacturing service solutions in metal and plastic for different industries.
Since the beginning of 2012 we use the “MS Dynamics NAV” ERP system, which is continuously adapted to our requirements since its introduction. Here at G.W.P., we collaborate with our partners to find best customized solutions. In this process, quality, costs, delivery reliability and efficiency are the most important issues for us.
MS Dynamics NAV Developer (m/w)
- Develop customization for Microsoft Dynamics NAV as required
- Process consulting of the departments
- Analyzing and implementing of customized and complex requirements
- Document business and technical processes, requirements, and changes related to NAV
- Preparing documents and reports Implementation of internal trainings
- Software development studies completed with a master degree
- Thorough understanding of the Dynamics NAV of 2012 and higher and MS-SQL
- At least 2 years' experience with C/AL, C/Side and MS-SQL, Dynamics NAV C/SIDE programming, process and data modeling
- .NET, C#, experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with NAV in a Retail, E-Commerce, Fulfillment and Warehouse Management environment would be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- Good spoken and written command of the English language