Injection molds and dies
Do you need injection molds for high-quality small batches? Are the injection molds that you have found up to now which can produce millions of molded parts overbudget for your project?
Don't get trapped by paying too much – only buy what you need! Neither over-dimensioned molds (too expensive) nor insufficiently-detailed molds (high additional costs) are the optimum solution.
Cost-optimized tool manufacturing
Precise, reliable and customer-specific molds and dies are essential for series production. G.W.P. is an capable manufacturer of injection molds that specializes in small and medium-sized batches. Our particular strength is economical molds. We manufacture quality molds for injection molding in a range of plastics (thermoplastics, duroplasts and elastomers). In particular, customers that have to fabricate molds for new products relatively often find that we are the right partner for them. The success of a product is generally hard to predict, and low mold costs substantially lower the risk.
Take advantage of our experience in the need-based manufacture of molds and dies for:
- Multi-component injection molding
- Interval injection molding
- Sandwich injection molding
- Compound injection molding
- Liquid silicone processing
- Thermoset processing
- Insert molding / overmolding of inserts
Our mold builder will manufacture for you the appropriate injection mold for injection molding machines with a clamping force of 60-1,300 tons including molds with hot-runner systems, multiple unscrewing dies, slide molds or injection molds with split cores.
G.W.P. offers everything from a single source: Molds and molded parts including all finishing steps, surfaces and assembly. Take advantage of potential cost-reduction.
Mold production services:
Our injection mold production facilities include our own CAD center, CNC machining centers, lathes and milling machines, spark erosion machines and a polishing system.
- The following equipment is available for manufacturing injection molds and dies:
- CAD center for the conventional file formats of DXF and STEP
- CNC milling centers (max. 1300 x 500 x 560 mm)
- Lathes and milling machines
- (Wire) eroding machines (max. 1700 x 1000 x 500 mm)
- Spark eroding machines